Recipe by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
This is an easily prepared marinade which will insure that your fresh Swordfish Steaks come off the grill better than ever! Serve the Swordfish steaks with fresh corn on the cob, my pineapple coleslaw and garlic toast for a meal to remember! This meal is portable enough that it can be mostly prepared in advance and taken to the beach for grilling and serving. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄4 tablespoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Marinade Swordfish Steaks in the mixture for an hour, refrigerated.
- Grill Swordfish Steaks over medium direct heat, on an oiled bbq fish rack, until fish is cooked and easily flaked with a fork.
- Plate Swordfish Steaks and enjoy with other suggested menu items.