Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Serve with Salad, pitta bread and hummous. This is a wonderful Middle Eastern dish.
Make and share this Swordfish Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs swordfish steaks, cut into large cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place fish in a large dish.
- Blend together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Pour over the fish.
- Cover loosely with clear film and leave in a cool place to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Thread the fish cubes onto skewers, alternating with pieces of tomato and onion.
- Grill the kebabs for 7 to 10 minutes, basting frequently with the remaining marinade and turning occasionally.
very good and easy to make. added bell peppers and baby portobello mushrooms marinated in balsamic vinegar, oil and paprika. I think I'll try serving it with rice next time.
I made this just as a marinade and broiled the steaks. Super easy and tastes great. I will definately keep this one.