Nice summery item for the grill. Chicken can sub for the fish if needed, and other stonefruit could sub for the nectarines...but I'd peel the fuzzy ones (peaches, apricots).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine first 7 ingredients to make a marinade.
- 2cut swordfish into 2" chunks.
- 3marinate fish at least 30 minutes.
- 4cut pineapple to have 16 chunks.
- 5cut nectarines into quarters.
- 6thread pieces onto skewers.
- 7grill 10-15 minutes, brushing with marinade and turning often.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swordfish-Fruit Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.1
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 467.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 35.8 g