Prep 40 mins
Cook 13 mins
Nice summery item for the grill. Chicken can sub for the fish if needed, and other stonefruit could sub for the nectarines...but I'd peel the fuzzy ones (peaches, apricots).
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs swordfish steaks
- 1 small pineapple
- 3 medium nectarines
- combine first 7 ingredients to make a marinade.
- cut swordfish into 2" chunks.
- marinate fish at least 30 minutes.
- cut pineapple to have 16 chunks.
- cut nectarines into quarters.
- thread pieces onto skewers.
- grill 10-15 minutes, brushing with marinade and turning often.