Baby Kato's Note:
This recipe is submitted for play in ZWT- 8 for Mexico, Courtesy of Mission Foods. Now this sounds like another great fajita. A tasty filling meal in one combo. Quick and easy to make, so compact you can eat it on the run. Enjoy this lovely treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy, large skillet over Medium-High heat.
- 2Saute the fish until almost cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add onions and peppers and saute until tender.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in pesto.
- 5Spoon seafood mixture into tortillas.
- 6Top with tomato and avocado, fold tortillas over.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swordfish Fajitas - Mexico
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 819.1
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 582.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: