Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from Food Network's Tyler Florence. I used Black Grouper instead of swordfish and it came out great. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
- 4 fresh baby artichokes, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh basil
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) fish fillets, about
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl combine the artichokes, tomatoes, lemon, olives, and herbs.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss together.
- Take an 18-inch piece of aluminum foil and fold in half crosswise.
- Fold a 1-inch strip on each side over twice, once to close and once to seal; you should now have a pouch.
- Repeat for 3 more pouches.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper and place 1 into each pouch.
- Add 1/4 artichoke mixture to each pouch.
- Fold over a 1-inch strip of the top twice to seal.
- Place the packets onto a sheet pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness of your fish.
- Carefully open the pouches and place fish and vegetables onto warm plates.
- Spoon any juices that have accumulated over the fish.
- Serve immediately.