1/1 Photo of Swordfish Baked in Foil With Mediterranean Flavors
Vicki in Kansas Brown's Note:
I got this recipe from Food Network's Tyler Florence. I used Black Grouper instead of swordfish and it came out great. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl combine the artichokes, tomatoes, lemon, olives, and herbs.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss together.
- 4Take an 18-inch piece of aluminum foil and fold in half crosswise.
- 5Fold a 1-inch strip on each side over twice, once to close and once to seal; you should now have a pouch.
- 6Repeat for 3 more pouches.
- 7Season the fillets with salt and pepper and place 1 into each pouch.
- 8Add 1/4 artichoke mixture to each pouch.
- 9Fold over a 1-inch strip of the top twice to seal.
- 10Place the packets onto a sheet pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness of your fish.
- 11Carefully open the pouches and place fish and vegetables onto warm plates.
- 12Spoon any juices that have accumulated over the fish.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swordfish Baked in Foil With Mediterranean Flavors
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 373.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: