- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain well & set aside.
- Beat soft butter & cream cheese,(Need some muscle here!).
- Add salt,suger,eggs and milk. Blend well.
- Stir in drained noodles.(Mixture will be thin & runny.).
- Pour into 9-by-13inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- *Maybe served hot or chilled.