Taken from http://www.ukrainianclassickitchen.ca, from Olga Drozd. Posted for ZWT...Sounds fab! Cook/Prep time does NOT include overnight refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak quartered strawberries in kirschwasser overnight.
- 2Melt butter in chafing dish.
- 3Add sugar and cook until lightly browned.
- 4Add orange juice and orange and lemon peels.
- 5Add strawberries with kirschwasser and Cointreau and heat thoroughly.
- 6Add cognac and rum and set aflame before serving over vanilla ice cream.
- 7(Be CAREFUL and be sure to ladle all juices from pan over ice cream.).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Switzwerland-Strawberries Quorum
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: