4 hrs 30 mins
Ruth Tisdale's Note:
Bone warming good. Great way to take away the winter chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 1 cup of crushed tomatoes into bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Add 1 TBS celery, 1/4 of an onion, 1/4 of a bell pepper.
- 3Cut the cube steaks into 8 pieces.
- 4Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the cube steak.
- 5Place the cube steak in the crock pot.
- 6Add the onions and then the bell peppers on top of the meat.
- 7Pour the remaining crushed tomatoes over the top of the mixture.
- 8DO NOT STIR.
- 9Turn the crock pot on high for 6 hours.
- 10When the tomatoes, peppers, and onions have cooked down it should be done.
- 11Gently serve several meat portions to each person.
- 12Serve it on rice.
- 13Then spoon some of the sauce over the rice and meat.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swissed Steak
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 942.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: