Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham (about 3/4 pound)
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter; saute onion and green pepper. Remove from heat; stir in soup and sour cream.
- In buttered 2-quart casserole, layer 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the Swiss cheese, 1/3 of the ham and 1/2 soup mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with final 1/3 layer of noodles, cheese and ham.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 30 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
I thought this was a little dry. Next time I might add another can of cream of mushroom soup or sour cream...only because I like it more 'goopy'. Thanks for sharing!
Very tasty! This is a keeper.:)
This tasted excellent and is a good way to use leftover ham. Thanks for sharing!