Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
it's good, like the cheese. just kidding, actually it's only swiss because the person who gave the recipe to me is swiss. I think. um.. It's really good, obviously. It's not flavoured or anything, but it's healthy, super-duper easy, and tastes great with some granola and chopped fruit or something. Just take my word for it, this recipe's a keeper.
- 2 cups pacific nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons yogurt (preferably plain)
- 1 tablespoon gelatin, powder
- put kettle on to boil.
- preheat oven to 220 degrees F.
- dissolve 1 package of gelatine into a one cup container with 1/4 cup cold water.
- in a big pyrex bowl mix the skimmed milk powder, cold water, cold milk, and boiling water.
- fill the one cup gelatine container with boiling water and add to the rest.
- add the three heaping tablespoons of yogurt, and whisk well.
- put lid on glass bowl and puit in oven and turn oven off.
- leave in overnight (or six yours). chill before serving.
- remember to leave some for next batch!