6 hrs 15 mins
Lieutenant Ducky's Note:
it's good, like the cheese. just kidding, actually it's only swiss because the person who gave the recipe to me is swiss. I think. um.. It's really good, obviously. It's not flavoured or anything, but it's healthy, super-duper easy, and tastes great with some granola and chopped fruit or something. Just take my word for it, this recipe's a keeper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put kettle on to boil.
- 2preheat oven to 220 degrees F.
- 3dissolve 1 package of gelatine into a one cup container with 1/4 cup cold water.
- 4in a big pyrex bowl mix the skimmed milk powder, cold water, cold milk, and boiling water.
- 5fill the one cup gelatine container with boiling water and add to the rest.
- 6add the three heaping tablespoons of yogurt, and whisk well.
- 7put lid on glass bowl and puit in oven and turn oven off.
- 8leave in overnight (or six yours). chill before serving.
- 9remember to leave some for next batch!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 98.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 6.8 g