Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use good quality white chocolate such as Lindt for this lovely coffee.
- 5 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon brandy (or to taste)
- whipped cream
- 6 stemed maraschino cherries (to garnish)
- Heat the half and half and chocolate together in a saucepan until melted and smooth.
- Stir in coffee and brandy, serve with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
MHHH! Thanks a nice version of coffe!
I had white choloate at home and sourcherries! I renounced to the cream, because I like it was already soooo good and smells heavenly
This coffee was so good, that I almost cried when it was all gone. Instead I made myself another one. Decided that no matter how rich, creamy or sinfully delicious it was, I was having another and so glad that I did. Thank you for sharing this wonderful treat Anna. Made for ZWT7 for the Witchin Kitchen.