Recipe by seesko
I have found this recipe very helpul in getting veggies into my family.
Top Review by MimiKooks
I'm always up for a new veggie casserole - and this one did not disappoint! I doubled the soup, sour cream and cheese and used a bag each of frozen broccoli and cauliflower. I cooked about a cup and a half of fresh carrots, just cause I don't care for the frozen variety. It turned out great. I feel like it needs just one more thing to shoot it up to 5 stars, but I can't figure out what!!!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions (1 1/3 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first four ingredients together along with half the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minute or until vegetables are tender. Stir.
- Top with remaining onions and cheese. Bake for 5 minute more.
- note: You could use 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese instead of Swiss cheese if you prefer the taste of cheddar.
- Note: I must admit that I usually make this with more cheese than the recipe calls for.