1/2 Photos of Swiss Turkey Wrap With Fresh Basil
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
I was looking for an easy lunch with items that I had on hand and in my garden. Light, quick and easy - 'nuff said!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet over medium heat.
- 2Meanwhile, spread cheese wedge onto tortilla.
- 3Next layer turkey, roma tomato slices, fresh basil and fresh ground pepper.
- 4Spray skillet with cooking spray and place tortilla on skillet.
- 5Heat until turkey feels warm to the touch - careful not to let the tortilla get too dark.
- 6Roll up and serve!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Turkey Wrap With Fresh Basil
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 1445.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 18.1 g