Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
I was looking for an easy lunch with items that I had on hand and in my garden. Light, quick and easy - 'nuff said!
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, spread cheese wedge onto tortilla.
- Next layer turkey, roma tomato slices, fresh basil and fresh ground pepper.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and place tortilla on skillet.
- Heat until turkey feels warm to the touch - careful not to let the tortilla get too dark.
- Roll up and serve!
Excellent! I made one of these for everyone last night for dinner and we all loved them. The basil is wonderful in this. We all wanted something light and we chose this delightful wrap.....so glad we did. I too used a regular tortilla as thats what we had but it was still great. Thank you for sharing your creation with us.
Quick and easy lunch! I used a regular tortilla as that's what I had. The addition of the basil gives this a little something special. Nice lunch with ingredients I always have on hand - thanks for sharing the recipe!
I made these for lunch today and it was sooooo good I had to hold myself back from making another!