Recipe by cipherbabe
This is from the "George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Cookbook." I usually make it on the stove top. This is pretty darn tasty for a turkey burger.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Really good! No one in the family really likes turkey burgers, but they all loved these. Cheese mixed in made them moist and flavorful. Too wet to cook on the grill, I used the GF with great results. Increased the recipe to use 1 1/2 pounds turkey and made 7 large patties. Next time I'll try 5 patties with the original recipe. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 6 ounces swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Mix the turkey, Swiss cheese, egg white, mustard, bread crumbs, pepper and salt together.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill the burgers for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments.