Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is from the "George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Cookbook." I usually make it on the stove top. This is pretty darn tasty for a turkey burger.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 6 ounces swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Pam cooking spray
- Spray the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Mix the turkey, Swiss cheese, egg white, mustard, bread crumbs, pepper and salt together.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill the burgers for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments.
Really good! No one in the family really likes turkey burgers, but they all loved these. Cheese mixed in made them moist and flavorful. Too wet to cook on the grill, I used the GF with great results. Increased the recipe to use 1 1/2 pounds turkey and made 7 large patties. Next time I'll try 5 patties with the original recipe. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Yum! Wish I had tried this recipe sooner. I do believe it has become my favorite turkey burger recipe. Easy, juicy and flavorful. Thanks for posting this recipe!
This burger came out moist and delicious! Made three changes to recipe: didn't have Swiss so used cheddar, used Ritz crackers instead of bread crumbs, & added a dash of worcestershire sauce. I will definitely make this again!!