1/7 Photos of Swiss Style Pasta and Bacon
A Swiss version of mac and cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Lightly grease a 12 × 8-inch baking pan; set aside.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- 4Drain in colander; set aside.
- 5Meanwhile, lightly saute the shallots until softened in just enough butter to keep them from sticking to the pan, set aside.
- 6Whisk together milk, flour, mustard, salt and pepper in large skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 7Remove skillet from heat; add shallots, Swiss cheese and whisk until smooth.
- 8Place the pasta in bottom of prepared pan.
- 9Pour sauce evenly pasta.
- 10Bake until almost heated through, about 20 minutes and top with the crumbled bacon.
- 11Heat for another 2-4 mins and remove from oven, serve hot.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Style Pasta and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 503.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 22.1 g