Recipe by lurcher
Adapted from a recipe posted on the QVC forums, of all places.Thank you Scooby Doo
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tenderized round steaks
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 (1 lb) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound the flour and seasoning in to the steak with the edge of a saucer or wooden spoon.
- Sear both sides of the steak in oil; remove from pan.
- Add the onion, saute til just translucent.
- Add butter and any leftover flour from flouring the steak.
- Add the carrots and celery; saute till slightly soft.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and can of diced tomatoes.
- Nestle the steak amidst the vegetables until it's mostly covered. Turn heat to low and cover. Let simmer for 15 minute or so.
- Serve over rice, potatoes, or what have you.