- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef round steak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6 -8 new potatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) jarhomestyle beef gravy
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim excess fat from beef. Cut beef into 6 serving pieces.
- Spray 12 inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle beef with seasoned salt.Cook beef in skillet about 8 minutes, turningonce, until brown.
- Layer potatoes, carrots, beef and onion in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker. Mix tomatoes and gravy; spoon over beef and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 9 hours ot until beef and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.