Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe posted by request. Half this recipe if you want.
- 5443.10 g round steaks, 1 inch thick cut into serving pieces
- 236.59 ml flour
- salt and pepper
- 19.71 ml cooking oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 green peppers, chopped
- 946.36 ml tomato juice
- Season flour with salt and pepper, pound flour into beef.
- Heat cooker and add oil, brown meat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 15 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
this was an excellant recipe, my family enjoyed it very much. i used my home canned tomato juice and added a tablespoon of cilantro
Excellent and simple recipe. I spiced it up by adding garlic and salsa to the tomato juice
Add a can of hot Rotel tomatoes to this recipe and it goes from bland to scruptious! I serve this over egg noodles and can't get enough.