Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
It is great. It's enough for two people and you don't have to worry about leftovers.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Oh my this was good, so easy and fast and just enough for DH and me. The smell of it cooking was enough but the taste was to die for. The flavors were just right and blended well. I'll be making this one often in the future. Thanks for posting. Made for All you Can Eat Buffet 2011
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 lb boneless round steak (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (I used a whole 16 ounce can)
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Cut steak into 2 pieces.
- Place in bag and shake to coat.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown steak in oil.
- Add can tomatoes.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add green pepper, onion and remaining salt.
- Cover and simmer until meat is tender (about 30 minutes).