It is great. It's enough for two people and you don't have to worry about leftovers.
Make and share this Swiss Steak for Two recipe from Food.com.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Cut steak into 2 pieces.
- Place in bag and shake to coat.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown steak in oil.
- Add can tomatoes.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add green pepper, onion and remaining salt.
- Cover and simmer until meat is tender (about 30 minutes).