1/2 Photos of Swiss Steak (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 15 mins
From a 1975 Rival cookbook. There are several Swiss Steak recipes on Zaar, but I couldn't find this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steak into 4 serving pieces.
- 2Dredge in flour, mixed with salt; place in crock pot.
- 3Add chopped vegetables and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Pour tomato sauce over meat and vegetables.
- 5Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Steak (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 129.2 mg
- Sodium 1035.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 53.6 g