Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy family meal, that will surely satisfy everyone! This was the first meal I made for my husband and he requests it once a week. it's definitely a staple in our house.
- > Make the ground beef into hamburger patties and brown them in a skillet.
- > Drain the fat ( but leave all other drippings if you have any!).
- > Open the cans of soup, use 1 1/2 cup of water and stir until combined. Heat on low for aprox. 10 minutes.
- > Add in the kitchen bouquet ( if you don't have any, it's fine. ).
- > Once the soup gravy is heated up and mixed in, add in the mushrooms and hamburger patties.
- > Simmer for about 15 minutes or so.
- Easy as can be and ready in about 25-30 minutes.
- We always serve ours with mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits.