Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy family meal, that will surely satisfy everyone! This was the first meal I made for my husband and he requests it once a week. it's definitely a staple in our house.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (we use campbells)
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet (gravy browner)
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom (sometimes we use fresh, sometimes we use canned. Depends whats in stock)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- > Make the ground beef into hamburger patties and brown them in a skillet.
- > Drain the fat ( but leave all other drippings if you have any!).
- > Open the cans of soup, use 1 1/2 cup of water and stir until combined. Heat on low for aprox. 10 minutes.
- > Add in the kitchen bouquet ( if you don't have any, it's fine. ).
- > Once the soup gravy is heated up and mixed in, add in the mushrooms and hamburger patties.
- > Simmer for about 15 minutes or so.
- Easy as can be and ready in about 25-30 minutes.
- We always serve ours with mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits.