A quick and easy family meal, that will surely satisfy everyone! This was the first meal I made for my husband and he requests it once a week. it's definitely a staple in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1> Make the ground beef into hamburger patties and brown them in a skillet.
- 2> Drain the fat ( but leave all other drippings if you have any!).
- 3> Open the cans of soup, use 1 1/2 cup of water and stir until combined. Heat on low for aprox. 10 minutes.
- 4> Add in the kitchen bouquet ( if you don't have any, it's fine. ).
- 5> Once the soup gravy is heated up and mixed in, add in the mushrooms and hamburger patties.
- 6> Simmer for about 15 minutes or so.
- 7Easy as can be and ready in about 25-30 minutes.
- 8We always serve ours with mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Steak
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.6
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 990.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: