Recipe by Lali
My grandma made this. I've eaten all my life, this is truly a "comfort" food. You can also make this with Pork or chicken.
Top Review by Countrywife
This is just like my aunt used to make! Her signature dish. She fixed it often. Back then I despised cooked tomatos or carrots. Now, well I even like tomato soup. Serve with rice or mashed potato. True comfort food. s
- beef roast (like a chuck roast etc.)
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 -2 bell pepper
- fresh mushrooms
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put meat in the crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Cook this until the meat"falls apart" and veggies are done.
- Fix some rice.
- put rice in a bowl.
- top with meat, veggies and broth from crock pot.
- Serve Mashed potatoes on the side.