Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great with mashed potatoes. Love It!
- 2 lbs round steaks, cut into serving size pieces
- salt and pepper
- flour, to coat steak.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water (approximately)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Season steak with salt and pepper; rolin flour.
- Brown steak on both sides in fat in heavy saucepan.
- Add onion, celery, green pepper, tomato soup and water.
- Cover; bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Thicken pan liquid with cornstarch.