Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or French bread.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope cream of spinach soup mix (Knorr)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, stir together the all the ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
I was looking for a little bit different spinach dip and this fit the bill perfectly.