Recipe by bunkie68
I created this when I was trying to come up with ideas for high-protein breakfast meals. I made it in an individual-sized serving, but I'm sure it could easily be multiplied to serve more than one person.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Made as posted and loved the added creaminess from the cheese. Served with a toasted bagel-thin and a sliced fresh orange (thanks for the idea in your photo Derf!) Thanks for posting Bunkie! Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.
- butter or olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 ounce soft spreadable cheese, diced (I use Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter or olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- While skillet is heating, beat eggs and milk together until foamy.
- When skillet is hot, pour eggs into skillet and scramble until just beginning to set.
- Add cheese to eggs and continue cooking eggs to desired doneness.
- After the eggs are done, put them on a plate and continue to stir until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve immediately.