Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Need a side dish for that steak dinner for 2? Give this a try. From Taste of Home.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated peeled potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1⁄4 cup gruyere, cheese
- In a saucepan, combine the potatoes, milk, cream, salt, garlic, nutmeg and pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into 3 cup baking dish coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.