Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml onion salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml cold butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 78.07 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 2 eggs
- 177.44 ml buttermilk, plus
- 29.58 ml buttermilk
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in the cheese and onions.
- Combine eggs and buttermilk,stir into cheese mixture just until moistened.
- Drop by tbablespoons 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes or until browned.