Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I clipped this recipe from an August/Sept 2000 issue of Taste of Home Magazine. Originally posted by J. Messina, this delicious bread is so easy, and is a favorite of DS.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp poppy seeds on the bottom of a greased 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- Cut the bread dough into 1 inch pieces, you should have about twenty pieces.
- Place half of bread pieces evenly into the prepared tube pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese and onions, and top with 1 tsp poppy seeds. Drizzle with half of the melted butter.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a wire rack.
- Serve warm.
Great bread, thank you Nick's Mom! I couldnt find the refrigerated bread dough so I bought frozen loafs of bread. Let one loaf thaw and cut in half than sliced the 1 inch pieces. Used my bundt pan and layered as the directions stated. The bread was so tasty!