Satisfied Kris's Note:
Fantasticly Enhanced oatmeal. Dry mixture will keep for up to 2 months. Suggest dried fruit ingredient be Berries N' Cherries (chopped). Found recipe years ago in "What's For Breakfast - Light & Easy Morning Meals For Busy People". Prep time is making the mix (one time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 months.
- 3Prep for 1 serving: Bring 1 cup water to boil in small saucepan and add 1/2 cup mix.
- 4Cook stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- 5Cover and let stand 2 minutes.
- 6Note: Personally, I use the microwave.
- 71/3 cup mix to 2/3 cup water.
- 8Put the water and mix in a bowl.
- 10Nuke on high until oatmeal bubbles to (and just about across) the top of the bowl (@1 1/2 minutes).
- 12Let sit for a minute.
- 13Add milk, sugar, or whatever else seems interesting.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g