- 8 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1/4 pieces
- 6 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cooked ham
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 10 slices rye bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 in of water and asparagus in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and cool.
- In a bowl, combine the asparagus, eggs, cheese, ham, mayo and mustard.
- Spread on 5 slices of bread, about 1/2 cup on each; top with remaining bread.