Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
When craving a Swiss Mushroom Runza on a weeknight and don't have the time to make homemade.
- 907.18 g lean hamburger
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 226.79 g sauerkraut
- 226.79 g mushrooms
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- 8 slice provolone cheese
- 2 (453.59 g) can crescent rolls
- 1. Brown hamburger with onion and season to taste. (I usually use salt, pepper, and minced garlic), then drain. Add back to pan and add sauerkraut and simmer for 5 minute.
- 2. Add one tube of rolls to bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- 3. Top with hamburger mixture.
- 4. add mozzarella and cheddar cheese,
- 5. add mushrooms.
- 6. top with provolone slices.
- 7. Top with remaining tube of rolls.
- 8. Bake at 350 35- 40 minute.
Looks yummy, but you should rename this Cheesy Mushroom Runza, or something is,<br/>Molar since there is no,Swiss cheese in this. ( The original Runza restaurant here in Lincoln makes Swiss Mushroom Runzas with Swiss Cheese and Cabbage instead of sauerkraut)