Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a yummy side dish.
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in microwave.
- Combine cheese, garlic, salt and pepper and add butter.
- In a saucepan, saute the mushrooms in remaining butter until tender.
- Drain orzo and add to mushrooms.
- Stir in cheese mixture and cook until melted.
Delicious! I used a bit more garlic but other than that I followed the recipe. My husband and I both loved it and I will definitely be making this again---thanks!
Outstanding. Had to dice up sliced baby swiss for this. Doubled the recipe and increased the garlic. FABULOUS and easy. Made tonight with salmon and grilled veggies. Easily 5 stars.
Delicious! This was such a fast and easy side dish. Definately a keeper.