- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in microwave.
- Combine cheese, garlic, salt and pepper and add butter.
- In a saucepan, saute the mushrooms in remaining butter until tender.
- Drain orzo and add to mushrooms.
- Stir in cheese mixture and cook until melted.