1/9 Photos of Swiss Mushroom Loaf
Great as a side dish or an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Using a serrated knife, cut bread diagonally into 1-inch thick slices to within 1 inch of the bottom of the loaf. Repeat in the opposite direction.
- 3Cut the Swiss cheese into 1/2 inch cubes. Stuff cheese cubes and mushroom slices into the slits in the bread.
- 4Combine the butter, poppy seeds, minced garlic, seasoned salt, ground mustard, and lemon juice in a microwavable dish. Cover and microwave on high for about 2 minutes, until butter is melted. Stir to combine well.
- 5Spoon butter mixture over bread.
- 6Wrap bread in foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Mushroom Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 361.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: