1/1 Photo of Swiss Muesli
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
From Canadian Living and posted for ZWT 7 This is a great tasting healthy muesli that children and adults will both enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup large-flake rolled oats
- 1 cup fat-free fruit-flavoured yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries or 1/4 cup currants
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and diced
- 2 cups sliced fresh fruit (such as strawberries, nectarines, raspberries, blueberries or pears)
- 1In large airtight container, stir oats, yogurt, milk, almonds, dried cranberries and blueberries, and apple.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or for up to 3 days.
- 3Divide among 4 bowls and top with sliced fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Muesli
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 66.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: