Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a nice gift in the winter time, especially for chocolate lovers, because it is so rich and creamy.
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup instant powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Measure all of the ingredients into a clean dry bowl.
- Mix them all together really well with a fork or a wire whisk.
- It's important to get everything evenly distributed for the best flavor.
- When it is all mixed up, transfer the mixture to resealable container or a pretty jar, or a zip lock bag.
- Store it on the pantry shelf.
- To Prepare: Measure 3 or 4 tablespoons into a coffee cup.
- Fill it up with hot water (about 3/4 cup) and stir to dissolve.
This is wonderful. I used the Lite Nestle coffee mate(coffee creamer), Nescafe coffee, Hintz Dutch processed cocoa powder, Nido powdered milk, sugar and essence. Made a nice after-dinner drink for me. Thanks for sharing!