Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing on a hot summer day!
- 44.37 ml general foods international coffee, Swiss Mocha
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml chocolate ice cream
- Combine milk and instant coffee beverage.
- Mix in blender container; blend until dissolved.
- Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and maraschino cherries, if desired.
Max easy and soooo good! If you like coffee at all there is no way that you can go wrong with this. I used no sugar added ice cream and skim milk but it still came out creamy and yummy. Life is short, enjoy dessert first. :D