Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another excellent recipe from hillbillyhousewife.com. This is an awesome coffee mix. Try it! You will enjoy it!
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup instant dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla instant pudding mix
- Measure all of the ingredients into a clean, dry bowl.
- Use a fork to combine everything evenly.
- Transfer this mixture into a resealable container.
- To Prepare: Measure 3 or 4 tablespoons of mixture in resealable container into a coffee mug.
- Fill coffee mug with hot water and stir to dissolve.
My own Ice coffee shake.I am a diabetic so I personally use a sugar sub. called whey low (I order online) for the sugar and use sugar free pudding. I use a food processor for the powder mixture. I then use my magic bullet and put between 1/8 to 1/4 cup of boiling water in the blender cup the add about 3 tablespoons of the coffee mix stir till blended fill with ice and add some 1/2 and 1/2 and blend till smooth. Love this treat.
OMG!! That is all I can say. I read this recipe and wanted to try it, the only thing was it was at 9:00 pm. I didn't have any unsweetened cocoa so I used sweetened hot chocolate mix instead of the cocoa and sugar, and it turned out great. I too put it in my blender to make it finer. I will be making this for my kid's teachers for Christmas gifts. Thank you for posting a great recipe.
I love to find mixes that not only I can use, but can give as a gift. This had a good balance of cocoa and coffee. I did, however, make a few changes. Because I have a friend who has to watch her sugar, I replaced the 1 C. Sugar with 1/2 C. SPLENDA. Then I mixed it all in my food processor, to blend it completely. I thank you and my friends thank you.