1/1 Photo of Swiss Mocha Cheesecake
mary winecoff's Note:
This simple to do cheesecake uses General Foods International Coffee mix, Swiss Mocha flavor. I was given some in the spring and it's too hot right now for coffee but I love the flavor. I found this recipe on recipelink.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Stir in sour cream. Measure 1/4 cup of cheese mixture into bowl and set the rest aside.
- 2Stir Swiss Mocha coffee and milk into 1/4 cup cheese mixture. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of this mixture into the crust.
- 3Fold whipped topping into reserved cream cheese and spoon into crust.
- 4Drizzle remaining mocha flavored cheese mixture over top of pie. Draw a knife through to form a pattern on top if desired.
- 5Refrigerate until set (about 2 hours).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Mocha Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.1
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Suisse Mocha Cafe