Recipe by mary winecoff
This simple to do cheesecake uses General Foods International Coffee mix, Swiss Mocha flavor. I was given some in the spring and it's too hot right now for coffee but I love the flavor. I found this recipe on recipelink.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Suisse Mocha Cafe
- 1 tablespoon milk (I use skim)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 ready make graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Stir in sour cream. Measure 1/4 cup of cheese mixture into bowl and set the rest aside.
- Stir Swiss Mocha coffee and milk into 1/4 cup cheese mixture. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of this mixture into the crust.
- Fold whipped topping into reserved cream cheese and spoon into crust.
- Drizzle remaining mocha flavored cheese mixture over top of pie. Draw a knife through to form a pattern on top if desired.
- Refrigerate until set (about 2 hours).