This simple to do cheesecake uses General Foods International Coffee mix, Swiss Mocha flavor. I was given some in the spring and it's too hot right now for coffee but I love the flavor. I found this recipe on recipelink.com.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Stir in sour cream. Measure 1/4 cup of cheese mixture into bowl and set the rest aside.
- Stir Swiss Mocha coffee and milk into 1/4 cup cheese mixture. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of this mixture into the crust.
- Fold whipped topping into reserved cream cheese and spoon into crust.
- Drizzle remaining mocha flavored cheese mixture over top of pie. Draw a knife through to form a pattern on top if desired.
- Refrigerate until set (about 2 hours).
MMM, this is very easy to make and tastes really good too. I love the general foods coffees so I knew I would love this. Made for the Golden Gourmets dessert challenge.
I made this last night and really enjoyed! I wish the bottom layer of mocha had been thicker but other than that, perfect! Too easy. Enjoyed by all. Thanks!
This has been my family's most requested desert for many years. I always add a little more moca and I spread a thin layer of it on the crust. It is a very simple quick receipe and it tastes amazing. The best part is it is a cheese cake you don't ever bake! it is actually a pie but what ever you call it it is delicious