1/2 Photos of Swiss Miss Fat-Free Tapioca Pudding (Copycat)
I found this recipe about five years ago on topsecretrecipes.com, but had forgotten about it until I tried mariposa13's Ww 3 Points - Swiss Miss Fat-Free Chocolate Fudge Pudding. With one can of fat free sweetened condensed milk, you could make both recipes and have lots of healthy treats! You'll never miss the fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cornstarch with the fat free milk in a medium saucepan and whisk thoroughly to dissolve the cornstarch.
- 2Add the sweetened condensed milk, salt and tapioca to the pan. Stir until smooth and then set the pan aside for 5 minutes.
- 3After 5 minutes, bring the mixture to a boil over medium low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens, then cover and remove from heat. Let the pudding sit, covered, for 20 minutes.
- 4Stir in the vanilla, then transfer the pudding to serving cups. Cover the cups with plastic wrap and let them chill for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Miss Fat-Free Tapioca Pudding (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 103.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk