Posted in response to a Request A Recipe discussion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix well the first 7 ingredients (meat through to pepper) and form into twelve 1/4-inch thick patties.
- 2Melt the butter and saute the mushrooms lightly in it.
- 3Place on 6 of the patties.
- 4Top with remaining patties and seal edges.
- 5Broil or grill to desired doneness.
- 6Top with cheese.
- 7Place each patty on a slice of toasted bread and top with another slice of toast.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Melt Mushroom Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.9
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 182.5 mg
- Sodium 947.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 40.4 g