Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A fabulous recipe with Swiss cheese. All my friends love it. Firm but not to dry.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt & pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Mix together in a food processor.
- Press in large greased loaf pan.
- Place on foil covered cookie sheet.
- Bake uncovered 1 & 1/2 hrs at 350°F.