Recipe by RecipeNut
Refrigerated pizza dough makes this tart a cinch to put together for brunch or dinner.
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli Alpine Lace reduced-fat swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli Alpine Lace 98% fat-free honey ham or 1⁄2 lb sliced deli 97% fat-free cooked ham, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Spray 10-inch skillet with no stick cooking spray; add onions, garlic and seasoned pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are softened (4 to 6 min-utes).
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in red pepper, cheese and ham.
- Press dough onto bottom of greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spread filling onto dough to within 2 inches of edge.
- Bring 1 inch of edge over onion mixture; crimp edges to hold.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Serve warm.