Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of my favorite repcipes that my mom passed down to me.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup diced ham, cooked
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- In a large bowl, mix butter, parsley, onion, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Add cheese, broccoli, and ham. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- On a greased cookie sheet, arrange dough in a circular fashion with the bases overlapping.
- Spoon filling in a ring over the bases of the triangles.
- Fold triangles over the filling and tuck the tip into the base.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Delicious! Sometimes I use green beans in place of the broccoli.