Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like it because its fast, good, great for family and formal. it came from empty pantries. These are all that I had to eat one day. Mixed them together.(YOu notice no salt, I didn't have any.)
- 2 large chicken breasts, deboned and skinned
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Split breasts and slice into 8 equal pieces-pound until flat as possible.
- Mix crushed garlic,butter,lemon pepper and tarragon together, making a paste.
- Slice green and red pepper thinly, julienne style.
- Spread paste on each breast pieces, laying green and red peppers on each breast equally, place swiss half slice on each breast and roll each breast up.
- Squeeze lemon over breasts and bake at 325 until done.
- You can also place breasts in pie crusts for a formal look.