Top Review by Cher Jewhurst
These were pretty good for a light meal on a hot summer night. Made for really sloppy eating though so have lots of napkins ready.. and there was a lot of filling which made it nearly impossible to roll up completely. These tasted good though and were very easy to make.
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt or 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 fat free flour tortillas or 4 low-fat flour tortillas, warmed (8 inch)
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roasted turkey breast, skin and all visible fat removed
- 4 (1 ounce) slices fat-free swiss cheese or 4 (1 ounce) slices lowfat swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 medium peeled cucumber, cut into 8 thin slices and halved
- 2 medium Italian plum tomatoes, each cut lengthwise into 8 slices
- pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, honey, and pepper.
- To assemble wraps, spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 oz turkey, 1 slice cheese, 2 tbsps onion, 4 slices cucumber, and 4 slices tomato.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Fold sides of each tortillas to center, overlapping slightly; place seam side down on plate.