1/1 Photo of Swiss Fondue - Switzerland
Sam #3's Note:
This recipe was taken from E-Cookbooks International Recipe Sampler
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread into 1/2 - 3/4 inch cubes.
- 2Rub serving dish with garlic and add bread cubes.
- 3Mix cornstarch and brandy together.
- 4Heat wine until it starts to boil.
- 5The add grated cheeses, stirring constantly until the cheese has melted.
- 6DO NOT BOIL.
- 7Add the cornstarch mixture to the melted cheese, stirring until it is a cream consistency.
- 8Add nutmeg and pepper.
- 9Serve at once in fondue pot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Fondue - Switzerland
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.3
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 253.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: