Recipe by Chef 920429
A friend gave me this yummy recipe a few years ago. I fix it often for family and friends. You can put wine in a sauce pan and heat before putting in the fondue pot,saves a little time.My friend didn't give me prep time or serving size,so I will give you a "guess" time
- 1 lb swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup rhine wine (or any other white wine)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill (not seeds)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour wine into a chafing dish or fondue pot.
- When the wine is hot,add all the other ingredients.
- stirring to blend thoroughly.
- Add cheese& cook,stirring frequently,until cheese melts.
- Add brandy& stir.
- Keep flame as low as possible.
- Serve with cubed french bread.